What is Air Quality Index?
|AQI Category||Good||Satisfactory||Moderately polluted||Poor||Very poor||Severe|
Find out todays AQI of your city from here.
What will be the health impact of Air Pollution?
- Good indicates Minimal Impact.
- Satisfactory indicates that breathing this air may cause minor breathing discomfort to sensitive people.
- Moderately polluted indicates that it may cause breathing discomfort to people with lung disease such as asthma. Also, people with heart disease, children and older adults may feel uncomfortable.
- Poor signifies that it may cause breathing discomfort to people on prolonged exposure to this air while discomfort to people with heart disease.
- Very Poor warns you that it may cause respiratory illness to the people on prolonged exposure. People with lung and heart diseases will be severely affected.
- Severe means it may cause respiratory impact even in healthy people too. Serious health impacts will be on people with lung/heart disease. The health impacts may be experienced even during light physical activity.
How can I stop polluting the air?
The major pollutants of air measured are the Particulate Matter, Nitrogen dioxide, Sulphur Dioxide, Carbon monoxide, Ozone, Ammonia and lead. The Central and State governments are taking various steps to keep the emission levels under control. However, during Diwali celebration, from kids to adults invariably burst firecrackers. The firecrackers while bursting emits lots of particulate matters on air, apart from few toxic gasses.
Let's celebrate a cracker free Green Diwali with Inkmeo. Now 100% smoke-free, Safe, eco-friendly Digital Crackers are available with us. Digital cracker is a set 40 flashcards with a Free Augmented reality App. To burst the crackers you have to install the App and scan the flashcards one-by-one to enjoy. It is available leading online shopping sites like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal and Shopclues.